Rafting on Cetina
Rafting on Cetina river is the most popular and most attended adventure tour in Dalmatia. Rafting in protected area of the river canyon attracts many tourists every summer. The quiet parts of the river and the second and third grade rapids enable a three-hour combination of adventure and relaxation in the amazing Cetina river canyon. Our rafting tours through the crystal-green waters of the Cetina usually ends with a barbecue lunch on the banks of the river (not included in price).
- Distance from start to finish: 11.000 meters
- Altitude distance from start to finish: 31 meters
- River temperature: Between 14°C and 17°C. It depends on the season.
- White water grade: Grade 2, elements of grade 3 (the grading scale goes from 1 to 6).
- Swimming: You can swim at few of the stops during the trip.
- Rafting equipment: Inflatable boats, neoprene pants and jacket, life-jacket, helmet and a paddle.
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. All of our professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Our tour leaders are IRF (International rafting federation) certified. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: Minimum.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 8 years.
- What to Bring: Swimming suit, towel, dry clothes to change after the tour, water.
- Food and drinks: You can find two small shops in Zadvarje and two restaurants with domestic food and coffee. You can have whole lunch for 8 to 14 Euros.
- Onsite Facilities: Toilets are available at the finish of the trip. There are no toilet facilities available during the rafting trip. Customers are advised to use the toilet facilities at their accommodation.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice, at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
- Number of people per day: Minimum of 2 and a Maximum of 100 or as agreed for bigger groups.
- Availability: Every day from 1st of April to the end of November. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail us regarding dates and tell us the number of people in your group. We will inform you about dates available.
- Rafting tour/departure times: Between 10 and 11 AM (or as agreed for each group).
- Duration of tour: 3.00 – 3.30 h
- Duration of transfer: 45 min – one-way (50 km from Split) or 30 min – one-way (25 km from Makarska)
- Activity price: 30€ per person
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance and guide assistance.
- Price of transfer: 15€ per person – both directions included.
- Organized transfers: Every day from Makarska
- Payment: Cash or bank payment